Before Dawn

When I'm alone, tomorrow feels far away
And I must go over still into the darkness of dawn

If I try to play it straight, it will no doubt fail
And tonight it won't go well between us again

You can't see all of my hard efforts, because it's only result
Is that it makes no sense. It really is a "tightrope"

More effort, more damage--this is my daily life
Taking a cynical attitude may give me some comfort

Hiding myself, heated and irritated; living only a short time.
When I'm alone, tomorrow feels far away.

And I must go over still into the darkness of dawn
If I let my emotions free

My dreams will once again not go well.
I think the balance sheet of my life is imperfect.

If I add up the plusses and minuses, will it really equal zero?
I want to control all my luck

That may be used up before my life is ended
You don't know--you can change logic at your will

I hurt myself because of you, over and over
But my love didn't go away--it kept coming back

The toughness gained from my damage is unbelievable
I won't be able to sleep at all tonight either

However many times it's repeated
It revives again and again--because it's love

You can't blame my emotion
Because you should know it will never fade away

When I'm alone, tomorrow feels far away
And even though I'm in the darkness of dawn, I have to go

I don't care about "bad affinity"
Even if our love is not doing well
Nevertheless we have deep ties

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Manga Maniac - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template